Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart theme is not showing hand picked products block properly in a blog post

Woodmart theme is not showing hand picked products block properly in a blog post

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

margiteerma
    Participant

Hello!

For some reason, when making a blog post in a woodmart theme website, the block “hand-picked products” from Woo is not showing correctly. They are not in a grid and are extremely big and out of proportion. I will add the pictures aswell. When switching the theme to “Twenty twenty-one” the products show correctly in a blog post(in a grid and normal size) . Also the console is giving a swiper loop warning.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the valid wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

margiteerma
    Participant

Hello! Yes, the issue still exists. I disabled all the plugins except Woocommerce, and it is still there. I have added the login details below.

margiteerma
    Participant

I am adding also the blog post URL.

Hello,

Try to use a single product shortcode [product id="19292"] in the post and check how it works.
    Like this:
    https://ibb.co/cwr7z70

Best Regards.

margiteerma
    Participant

Hello!

Thank you. That does work, but for a client, it is not a good option, to always look up the ID’s and add them by shortcode. This should get fixed, because the block clearly isn’t working.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by margiteerma.

Hello,

Now I have checked your site and the products are showing fine in the post.
    https://ibb.co/GckySHz

Best Regards.

margiteerma
    Participant

Hello,

Yes now they are correctly because I put them manually using the single product shortcode, but I hope you understand that this isn’t the solution to the problem…

Best regards

Hello,

Sorry to say that your given login details are not working, please share the correct login details of your site. So I will further check on your site and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)