Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart update vs. Elementor can`t change post type Sites

Woodmart update vs. Elementor can`t change post type Sites

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Buddy
    Participant

Hi, after Elementor’s support was only able to help me to a limited extent, I turn to you.

Problem: I haven’t been able to edit various pages with the Elemntor for some time. It only seems to be about pages that are registered as a post type in the woodmart core plugin.

Previously, the processing of these pages was also possible, only recently not anymore.

Maybe it has something to do with the problem… I can’t update woodmart from the dashboard here. No further update is displayed in the dashboard of wp, what can I do?

Oh and yes I’ve tried all the 0815 troubleshooting guides, nothing has helped.
    Hope you can help me.

Hello,

On your Site, can you please once make sure your WoodMart theme and Core plugin are updated to the latest version (7.2.5) and then check back the issue again on your Site? If it is not updated then you can update the Theme and Core following the Documentation Guide: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue still persists after updating the Theme and Core plugin, then could you please once try deactivating all the third-party Plugins on your Site, with remaining the Theme required ones activated? If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take a complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the login details of your Site along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third-party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you Accordingly.

Best Regards.

Buddy
    Participant

That’s my problem I have no way to update. it doesn’t work with the provided guide either, I have tried all possibilities, auto update – nothing, also via manual update – nothing. activate/deavtivate licence, check for updates-nothing. no errors, only no updates
    I am also shown that I have the version 7.2.5 something doesn’t seem right

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the wp logins details of your site? I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Buddy
    Participant

here is the information you need

Hello,

I have visited your site. You are using the latest version of woodmart theme. Now on your site i have updated the elementor plugin and deactivated the third party on your site and edited the page with elementor it is working fine.
    https://postimg.cc/VrqRgQxg

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache.

Best Regards.

Buddy
    Participant

sorry, but specific pages that were the problem before, are still not working, i cant edit pages there are "post types” via the Woodmart Core plugin. pls have a look spcific to the link below

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Buddy.
    • This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Buddy.

Hello,

Sorry to say this is not the page. You cannot edit it with the page builder. This is the category of projects. Login to dashboard Projects > category > edit category.

Go to Theme Settings > Portfolio > Portfolio archive. Here you change the archive layouts and other options as per your requirements.

Best Regards.

Buddy
    Participant

thank you!

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Woodmart update vs. Elementor can`t change post type Sites’ is closed to new replies.