Home Forums WoodMart support forum Woodmart with Poedit on croatian language

Woodmart with Poedit on croatian language

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

tarantula
    Participant

How translate woodmart theme with Poedit (not Loco) on croatian language?
    I use woodmart-child theme.

I opened wp-content\themes\woodmart\languages\woodmart.pot in Poedit and saved in wp-content\languages\themes\hr.po but not working?!

Hello,

You need to translate the parent theme not the child. We have not tested poedit and do not guarantee full compatibility and smooth working.

Best Regards

tarantula
    Participant

a) What is valid name for croatian language in woodmart theme – hr.po?!
    b) Where a .po file should be located – in wp-content\languages\themes folder?

Hello,

1. Check the plugin documentation for language codes we do not have such information

2. Pot file is located in wp-content\themes\basel\languages\woodmart.pot the plugin should create the file.po

Best Regards

tarantula
    Participant

Are you some bot or human support?! I do not need meaningful answers – I need solutions.

a) Check the plugin documentation for language codes we do not have such information
    What plugin documentation?
    What is valid name for german or france language in woodmart theme – de.po, fr.po?!

b) Pot file is located in wp-content\themes\basel\languages\woodmart.pot the plugin should create the file.po
    Basel in file location?

Simple question:
    How and where to setup .po file for various languages in woodmart theme without Loco Translate plugin?!

Hello,

Our theme is supplied in English only. That is why there are no PO files at all. PO files are generated at the moment of the translation creating. Each plugin applies its own codes so you would better check with the plugin documentation. We do not support any third parties plugins and thus we do not have any information thereon.

I do apologize for my mistake. POT file which is an English base used for creating all the other translations is located in wp-content\themes\woodmart\languages\woodmart.pot

Our theme is 100% compatible with the free Loco plugin. You can import your translation PO files into Loco and keep on working without any problems.

Best Regards

tarantula
    Participant

I have hr.po file with croatian translation for woodmart.
    Where copy hr.po file?

Hello,

We suggest you keeping translated files in wp-content/languages/themes/woodmart_pt.po folder. In this case, the translation would not reset each time you update the theme.

Best Regards

tarantula
    Participant

Your answers are totally inaccurate and incomplete. Really like answers of artificial intelligence with with many bugs.

The final answer for croatian language is:

wp-content/languages/themes/woodmart-hr.po

Hello,

woodmart-hr.po is just a sample of the file name. We do not support Poedit we support WoodMart theme, so you are right I am not good enough in Poedit. I do not know how would look like the file Croatian language that is why I provided the full route with file sample. Please refer the documentation or contact plugin support. Our support concerns only WoodMart theme.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)