Home Forums WoodMart support forum WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav Filters Disappearance

WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav Filters Disappearance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

agam-books
    Participant

Hi guys,
    When I work on the website, from time to time I see all the WooCommerce Layered Nav filters disappear.
    I managed to find a partial solution to get over this by going to Woocommerce -> Status – > Tools -> Regenerate the product attributes lookup table.
    This solves the problem for some time, but the disappearance happens again in some time.
    I took the same attribute and created a filter using Woocommerce filter and it works fine.
    The WOODMART Layered Nav Filter disappear, but the Woocommerce filter with the same attribute works fine.
    Conclusion, something wrong with the theme…
    I continued digging and found that all my attributes slugs are in Hebrew, so I took one and renamed the slug to English and all the parameters of the attribute too.
    The immediate thing is that the Layered Nav Filter disappeared, while the Woocommerce filter kept working fine.
    I ran again “Regenerate the product attributes lookup table”, but the filter didn’t get back.
    I deleted the filter from the widgets and created one identical, it started to work again (strange).
    After some time, again all the filters disappeared, but this time one left working well, yes, the one I changed all the slugs to English.
    So I understand that somehow this is the problem, but it is very bad for non English websites.
    This is not new issue, I saw it happens for a long time with all the customers using Woodmart theme for a lot of versions.
    Can you please solve this issue?
    Thanks,
    Tim.
    (In case you need – The system configuration: Cloudways VULTR Server, Caching: Varnish, WPRocket, Cloudflare – All caches purged tens times during the testing process)

Hello,

Please install the free Classic widget plugin if you have not done that yet.

Then try to regenerate “Regenerate the product attributes lookup table” in Woocommerce > Status > Tools: https://take.ms/LGpvf

In addition, please check Woocommerce > Settings > Product tab > Advanced tab and disable Use the product attributes lookup table for catalog filtering.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

agam-books
    Participant

Hi,
    Looks like “Woocommerce > Settings > Product tab > Advanced tab and disable Use the product attributes lookup table for catalog filtering.” fixed the problem.
    But I don’t understand how it impacts the system and why this option exists.
    May you please explain?
    It is strange that the issue only with attributes that have Hebrew slug, the English slugs are not affected…
    Thanks.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘WOODMART WooCommerce Layered Nav Filters Disappearance’ is closed to new replies.