Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wp-admin redirect 302 loop & Broken layout after theme update

Wp-admin redirect 302 loop & Broken layout after theme update

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

alenB_web
    Participant

Hello, I have a problem with a WP-ADMIN login to my site. It has a 302 redirect loop. I can see that others had the same isssue.

First problem was with the revolution slider. I dont need it so i removed the plugin and the layout is fixed but redirect problem remained.

thanks in advance

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

If you see the same on the default theme, deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. This testing may take up to 15 minutes. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

alenB_web
    Participant

Hello, when I switched to Storefront there was no redirect, so it’s probably a theme issue. Since I am using ManageWp I could login in the admin in that way.

Another strange issue is when adding items to cart (tell me if I need a seperate ticket for this)
    – it takes about 5 seconds to add item in the Cart.

I made a backup so you can test things

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hello,

We cannot log in with following admin credentials. Please provide the valid credentials and confirm the permission to test on another theme.

Best Regards

alenB_web
    Participant

Sorry about that, collegue must off switch to child theme. Storefront is activated so you should login

Thank you …

Hello,

Please check your credentials I cannot log in.

Best Regards

alenB_web
    Participant

Here are the credentials … thanks in advance

Hello,

I have checked and I cannot catch the problem: https://gyazo.com/caed5a384864a14f541b6b7466d9d7ee and https://gyazo.com/9d0ebe1d5173a74a57e452581d1e1ea4

Please check again and describe the steps to reproduce the problem.

Best Regards

alenB_web
    Participant

Not sure I understand … Can you login with this credentials in the WordPress backend after you activated the theme? I can’t … its in the 302 loop …

Its the same if i login through the frontend on the webiste in the main navigation … When I click dashboard in top left corner its the same problem …

Try to login to backend via babyroom.hr/wp-admin and you will see what do I mean

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide FTP access, insert the credentials into the Private Content block below the message area.

Best Regards

alenB_web
    Participant

FTP access is in the private message. Don’t know if it’s related but address the time of adding product in the cart.

It takes around 5 seconds after the click add to cart button to include the product in the cart sidebar
    Thanks in advance …

Hello,

Please add this IP to the server whitelist: 176.98.70.114 Server blocks the IP and it is difficult to debug redirect.

As for the slow adding to cart, we have added the fix. Please check.

Best Regards

alenB_web
    Participant

Hello, Hosting support informed us that your IP is added to whitelist. Please try to resolve this issue ASAP because our website is on the production server.

We have tested again and everything is working with another theme. Another note: website completly breaks when PHP version is > 7.3

Thanks in advance,
    Alen

Hello,

Please add this IP 91.225.57.110 as well.

Best Regar

alenB_web
    Participant

Its added … please try to resolve this. Its not optimal for me to contact Hosting support for every Ip whitelist

Hello,

We do not see the problem now: https://take.ms/r6TNU

Please check and let us know if there are any problems.

Best Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)