Home Forums WoodMart support forum WP Bakery builder update

WP Bakery builder update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kalonji1
    Participant

Hi, I have an update for wp bakery which I have downloaded, how do I install it? It wont allow me to upload the plugin so im not entirely sure how to as you cannot update form the plugin where its an update I’ve received from my theme etc

Thanks!

Hello,

We always provide you with the latest updates in Appearance > Install plugins, alternatively, you can download the fresh version from the profile of the forum.

We know WP Bakery has announced the fresh version but they have not uploaded it yet. That is why now your profile has 6.0.4 version. As soon as WP Bakery makes the fresh version available we shall update the files.

Best Regards

kalonji1
    Participant

Thanks! ah maybe im trying to reinstall the existing version, maybe thats why its not working?

How do I install the update? I downloaded it, do I then just upload it as if its a new plugin?

Thanks,

Hello,

You need to deactivate and delete the current version and then upload, install and activate the new one. We have not updated the WP Bakery page builder yet, try to do it a bit later.

Best Regards

kalonji1
    Participant

Hi, is the update ready?

Hello,

Yes, we have updated all the files. Please try to update in Appearance > Install plugins or Dashboard > Plugins > deactivate and delete the current version and upload, install, activate the fresh one.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)