Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wp Bakery doesn’t work at all

Wp Bakery doesn’t work at all

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

arneboetel
    Participant

Hi since today wp-backery doesn’t show up in the backend on the pages. and when I go to front page editing it shows only a blank white site.
    It’s only in the backend luckily the site works fine. I tried pages, html blocks, and so on… nothing is working
    and another thing that is weird I had to update wp-bakery and after i did this it showed me that I have to purchase the plugin to reactivate it so i downloaded the new version from another site i use woodmart. Had to do that cause when I went to woodmart plugins it wasn’t showen anymore only elementor was avaliable for download

Hello,

Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

arneboetel
    Participant

Ok I tried that still doesn’t work

arneboetel
    Participant

ok forget about it don’t know why and how but it just started to work again

Hello,

If your issue has not been resolved or not? Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)