Home Forums WoodMart support forum WP Bakery Footer not showing

WP Bakery Footer not showing

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

delo8902
    Participant

Hi, I set up a custom footer how you described in your documentation “Set Up Footer Using WPBakery Page Builder”. Unfortunately, I can not see my created HTML-Block in the footer, it’s still showing the footer designed in the theme options.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :-).

Please Go to Woodmart >> CSS Generator >> Generate CSS file.

Then Clear cache and check back. If the problem continues then provide admin panel login details
    of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

delo8902
    Participant

Hi, still the same. Please find temporary admin credentials below

Hello,

I have tried to login to your website but was unable to login. The password doesn’t seem to be correct.

Please provide me with the correct login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/LRRv5pD

Best Regards.

delo8902
    Participant

I’m sorry, please find the correct credentials below.

Hello,

I have visited your website and added the footer that you created and its working absolutely fine on my end and is displaying the same elements as added in the HTML Block.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/YjnTVMd

Best Regards.

delo8902
    Participant

Hi Aizaz, just saw that it worked, thanks! Can you please tell me what you have made? How did you “add the footer”? Which step did I miss after creating the footer?

delo8902
    Participant

Hi Aizaz, I have another short question: How can I disable link coloring only on the footer? The links there are colored brown now, because I set this in the theme settings. But in the footer I would like them to be white.
    I thin about something like adding
    a { color:inherit; text-decoration: none;}
    in the HTML block css, but it doesn’t work.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

1) I have just add the footer that you have created before named "Footer-1" in the footer column and it is displayed on your website.

2) To change the color of the links in the footer add the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.footer-container .vc_custom_heading a {
    color: white;
    }

Best Regards.

delo8902
    Participant

Perfect, it works! Thanks a lot for your immediate and professional support!

Most Welcome :-)

If you do not mind, can you please leave a 5 stars rating for our Theme & Customer and Technical Support by going here: http://themeforest.net/downloads It will allow us to release more updates and provide dedicated support in future. It would encourage our work a lot. If you like our Theme and Support.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘WP Bakery Footer not showing’ is closed to new replies.