Home Forums WoodMart support forum WP BAKERY is not updating woodmark template library

WP BAKERY is not updating woodmark template library

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

marianamed
    Participant

When i open the wp bakery builder in any page and wants to use the woodmart template library to use an element when im going to save the changes the updating button dosnt work and stay loading the changes but dont show me the green bar with the message sucessfully update.

Help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

marianamed
    Participant

Hello,

Of course, i already disable the plugins.

I let you the admin access down below

Thank you in advance

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have just imported a few elements from our Templates library on your home page without any problems. Please, check it from your side.

marianamed
    Participant

Thanks for your answer, I have been testing all afternoon and this is what I see.

When I add a theme element there is no problem it lets me update and save the changes but when I want to use a predefined template from the woodmart templates library for example the camping footer, I can add it and edit it as I want but the update or save button does not work.

It does not save the changes if I add a predefined template from the woodmart templates library.

¿What can i do?

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have tested this one more time, add the camping footer to your home page, and were able to save the page without any problems. Could you please try to test it using some other browser?

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)