Home Forums Basel support forum WP Bakery page builder doesn’t update

WP Bakery page builder doesn’t update

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

tegliucci
    Participant

Hello,
    when I try to update WP Bakery I receive from WordPress an error statement where I can read:
    “There was an error while updating WPBakery Page Builder: To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit Settings to activate your WPBakery Page Builder. Got WPBakery Page Builder in theme?”
    The answer is YES: when we bougth the BASEL theme there was WP Bakery as power builder.
    But if I download NOW the package from your DOWNLOAD button… I can’t see the WP Bakery plugin in the PLUGINS directory. I can only see JS_Composer, that is Visual Composer, ANOTHER page builder.
    Can you help me understanding if the WP Bakery updates can still be related to the update of your theme or if I have to buy a separate license directly from the WP Bakery website?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Revolution slider comes bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from Codecanyon.

As for the WPB, it should be activated by default, so please remove that plugin and install it again from Appearance -> Install plugins.

Kind Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)