Home Forums WoodMart support forum WP Bakery Page Building Save Changes Button not working

WP Bakery Page Building Save Changes Button not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

[email protected]
    Participant

Hi,
    WP Bakery Page Building Save Changes Button not working

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the Woodmart theme and all the updated plugins.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Thanks.

[email protected]
    Participant

I have updated themes and plugins everything but it’s not working
    I have given you login details please check

Hello,

Could you please, leave only plugins that are required for our Theme enabled and disable all third-party ones on your Site and then mention us so that we can proceed further with checking the issue.

Best Regards

[email protected]
    Participant

Can you give us a specific time when you will deactivate all plugin. because it will harm our business if we leave all plugins deactivated.

If you give us a uk time then we will deactivate all other plugin

Thank you

Hello,

As your Site is currently Live so we would suggest you to kindly provide a Staging Site (if possible) where we can thoroughly look after this concern on your Site because deactivating third party Plugins might affect some functionality on your Site and a bit of mess-up could be caused with this.

So to avoid that it would be better if you could provide us a Staging Site with WP-ADMIN Login details having the same issue that you have listed here so that we can proceed further.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)