Home Forums WoodMart support forum WP Bakery vs Elementor

WP Bakery vs Elementor

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lucablight2
    Participant

Hello
    I’ve recently purchased your Woodmart Theme – and I have few questions.
    So first of all what is the difference between WPB and Elementor and by that I mean the differences with using Woodmart Theme:
    – WPB have more functions, configuration and optimization options ?
    – Which of them works better with your theme ?
    – Woodmart + Elemntor vs Woodmart + WPB – site loading speed and performance ?

What is the difference between full import and base import ?
    Is it just the pages ? or blocks, and functions ?
    I don’t need all the pages, so I don’t know which option is better for me:
    -Doing full import, and deleting stuff that i don’t need
    -Or doing base import and importing pages that might be helpful
    Base import would be better for overall site performance ?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

First of all, please note: WoodMart works with either WP Bakery builder or Elementor builder at once, but not with both at the same time. It is not possible to convert an existing site that is built on WP bakery page builder into Elementor. In order to have a site basing on the Elementor builder, it is necessary to replicate the site from scratch on a new WordPress installation with the Elementor plugin.

WP Bakery page builder is considered to have a wider range of options and Elementor is a bit faster. Actually, it is a matter of preference.

The full and Base demo is the same. You will get all the home pages of all the demos, but the header would be from our main demo site. You will find the demos on the right and you can install any of them. It is easier to create your site basing on a template, it saves time.

If you do not want to upload the demo, you can create your site without a demo. You will configure the header https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/

And you can use a template library to upload certain blocks you like and want to apply to your site instead of uploading the full demo: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/templates-library/

If you have any more questions, please let us know.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)