Home Forums WoodMart support forum WP Loyalty reward points not showing on website

WP Loyalty reward points not showing on website

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

alexalincatrinoiu
    Participant

Hello guys. So currently as a loyalty program for customers we are using WP Loyalty points and the plugin has the following settings: It allows us to make points available for customers to see on product card, like “you earn 130 points my buying this product” and so on. Also on single product page has this option. But your theme is so well adjusted that it blocks also other functionalities like UI from other plugins. How can we allow this plugin to show its things on our theme?
    Thanks! 🙂
    Best wishes

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Do you mean that on the cart/product pages those “Loyalty” messages are not shown?

Kind Regards

alexalincatrinoiu
    Participant

Yes, this is what i mean! 🙂

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

You’re using a custom layout for those pages, in this case, we have a special widget called “Woocommerce Hook” in Elementor that you can place to your custom layout and then the plugin will be able to add its custom content there. But I don’t know which one exactly it needs. You can either try to select all hooks one by one or contact plugin developers for help.

https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/custom-hooks-and-plugins-compatibility/

Kind Regards

alexalincatrinoiu
    Participant

Understand. Can we have another solution? Thanks.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

You can disable the layouts pages in Dashboard -> Layouts so the default pages should show those fields from the plugin.

https://take.ms/3xGNF

Kind Regards

alexalincatrinoiu
    Participant

We tried this but doesn’t work…

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand whether it is our theme issue.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)