Home Forums WoodMart support forum wp-rocket cart problem

wp-rocket cart problem

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

minubaltic
    Participant

Hello, when I activate the wp-rocket plugin, the problem occurs, it shows that there are 1-2 items in the cart.

minubaltic
    Participant

Even though I exclude the pages, this problem still occurs

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We’re here to help! To assist you more effectively, could you please provide additional details regarding the issues you’re experiencing? Including screenshots and a step-by-step guide to reproduce the problem on your website would greatly aid us in diagnosing and resolving the issue.

We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to assisting you further.

Best regards,

minubaltic
    Participant

For example, 1-2 hours pass and when I enter the site, it shows 1-2-3 items as the number of products in the cart, but when I enter the cart, the cart is empty, that is, when another user adds a product to their cart, other users also add it to their cart.
    I took the precaution of this with the method below and found it on the forum, but this method affects the speed of the site.
    We exclude from WP Rocket → Advanced Rules and enter the following value in the Never Cache Cookies field: woocommerce_items_in_cart
    With that field saved on the wprocket, the icon fixed but it fixed because the cache page stopped.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please send us your admin access and write step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce this issue on your website so we can test.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)