Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wp-Rocket Disables the some Elementor widgets in Woodmart

Wp-Rocket Disables the some Elementor widgets in Woodmart

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

siddharth
    Participant

I am facing the issue with Woodmart that using WP-Rocket cache plugin makes some elements disappear in elementor specially those which are having animation on page load. For other themes its working fine…The problem is only occurring when we are using woodmart theme whereas when using smartphone all the elementor widgets got disappear means under description tab in smartphone it shows blank.

Please cross check it from your end. Thanks

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by siddharth.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by siddharth.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

I await your response.

Kind Regards

siddharth
    Participant

For admin access i need to seek permission from top management for that i have mailed them…meanwhile i have figured out what option is causing the glitch…may be you can help in that…

The woodmart elements are getting disabled when the below option is enabled

1. If I Combine JavaScript files with Wp-Rocket(Please see Screenshot)
    2. If I enable the entrance animation in elementor widget by going to [Xtemos]Extra and selecting the entrance animation over there. Then these elements are getting affected by enabling 1st option

I think that something conflicting with woodmart animation upon enabling the combine Javascript option..

Thanks

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by siddharth.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

For now, I cannot tell exactly, will be better if you provide the access to the admin dashboard so we can investigate the issue on your side. In case you do not want to provide the access to the live site, you can clone and move your site to the staging platform where we can test it.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

siddharth
    Participant

Please find the credentials I have shared….I think WP-rocket caching is confilicting with woodmart js files which includes animation and other as well…Please check it from your end and reply to this conversation as soon as possible.

Waiting for your response…

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.

Seems that the admin access is not full because I don’t see the “Plugins” field in the WordPress dashboard.

https://prnt.sc/C8nDrUjasvZX

So please provide full admin access or describe how I can navigate to the Plugins. I will do my best to help you as fast as possible.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)