Home Forums WoodMart support forum WP Rocket – Mini Cart Slide no content when empty if WP Rocket is active

WP Rocket – Mini Cart Slide no content when empty if WP Rocket is active

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

christopher-1558
    Participant

Hello Team,

we are using woodmart & recently installed WP Rocket and just figured out, that as soon as its active, the mini cart slide appears to be empty, when there is no item in cart. If an item is in cart its working as usual. If there is no cart it looks like the image attached.

For the setup we followed your 2023 optimization guide 1:1.
    We emptied the cache multiple times and even unchecked every single box in every single wp rocket submenu, to make sure no option is selected. Even then the issue persists.

Do you have a hint, what we could check, as there are no more options in WP Rocket we could disable?

Thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi christopher-1558,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Could you, please, disable some settings related to JS and check if it works?

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

christopher-1558
    Participant

Hey Hung,

thanks for your response. So I double checked, that no option is selected in WP Rocket, which means in my understanding, js shouldnt be minified, combined or something related.

There is literally no checkbox selected in WP Rocket.. So honstely im not sure, where else to look.. 🙁

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi christopher-1558,

Please send temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to Private Content area, I will help you to take a look.

Regards,

christopher-1558
    Participant

Hey,

sorry for my late response. I dont know exactly what happened, but a few days later it was just working as before, without continue to troubleshoot.

So its resolved somehow.

Thanks for your assistance!

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi christopher-1558,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘WP Rocket – Mini Cart Slide no content when empty if WP Rocket is active’ is closed to new replies.