Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wp- rocket mobile menu issue.

Wp- rocket mobile menu issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

RichardD
    Participant

Hello,

I have developed my website with woodmart theme and integrated it with wp-rocket to enhance my website speed and score. But when I select the check box for “Enable caching for mobile devices” in wp-rocket settings, it disables the mobile menu. Before I begin working on the website I researched about woodmart and its compatibility with wp-rocket and it seemed fine. but now I am having issues. This is a problem that needs urgent attention.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we could check it?

Thank you in advance

RichardD
    Participant

This only happens when I SELECT THE CHECK BOX “ENABLE CACHING FOR MOBILE DEVICES” in wp-rocket settings. Once I DISABLE IT, IT STARTS WORKING FINE. So its is clear that the issue is with Wp-rocket and theme, not other plugins.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to disable the following option in WP Rocket and test how it works https://gyazo.com/aefb29a0df41453ccc00e34364e646ad

Kind Regards

RichardD
    Participant

Yes, it does work. But reduces the website score drastically. It defies the purpose of using wp-rocket plugin. The issue was also being solved if I disable Mobile Caching in wp-rocket. My goal here is not to keep certain settings but to improve my website mobile score.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to update our theme to the latest version and test how it works with this option turned on.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)