Home Forums WoodMart support forum WPBakery and Woo Product Element breaks Woodmart theme

WPBakery and Woo Product Element breaks Woodmart theme

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

hollistergj
    Participant

I can save any other pages on the site without error.
    I can switch to a default theme and save this page without error.
    In WoodMart version 3.7 when I add a WPBakery Woo Product element to a page and save it I get an error that

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wc_print_notices() in /home/username/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php:3622 Stack trace: #0 /home/username/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): woocommerce_output_all_notices('') #1 /home/username/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #2 /home/username/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/username/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/content-single-product.php(98): do_action('woodmart_before...') #4 /home/username/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(724): require('/home/username/...') #5 /home/username/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(195): load_template('/home/username/...', false) #6 /home/username/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-shortcodes.php(564): wc_get_template_part('content', 'single-product') #7 /home/username/public_html/wp-includes/short in /home/username/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php on line 3622

The only thing that removes that error on save is to change the theme or remove that element from the page… any ideas?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme, switch to the parent theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Also, send us a step by step instruction on how to reproduce this.

Thank you in advance

hollistergj
    Participant

ok shared. I”m sending you a full dev url so you can disable and re-enable what you need/want to make it work
    thanks so much!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It works correctly now without any errors https://gyazo.com/c4600c5dc33f5352074f66f62726ddde

Regards

hollistergj
    Participant

yaY! thanks so much you pointed me in the right direction, it was the relevanssi plugin that was messing with me.
    all fixed now.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘WPBakery and Woo Product Element breaks Woodmart theme’ is closed to new replies.