Home Forums WoodMart support forum WPBakery Conflict

WPBakery Conflict

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

pfb1
    Participant

Since today, with the release of WPBakery upgrade, I cannot access my product pages using the frontend or backend editors using Chrome. The ‘edit’ page hangs without loading.
    It works on Firefox – any ideas as to why this is happening and how to solve it.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your admin access so we can login and check this on your side.

Thank you in advance.

pfb1
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Thanks for getting back. How do I provide you with my admin access (that doesn’t show ip here)?
    I’ve logged on this morning and it’s the same problem. For about 10 minutes last night I was able to access the pages through edit on chrome and then nothing.

I look forward to your reply

pfb1
    Participant

Hi
    I’ve checked Chromes console and these page errors are coming up.
    My frontend is virtually useless.
    I have uninstalled then reinstalled the wpbakery plugin, disabled all the plugins and activated them one by one and still no joy.
    Finally I have gone into Chrome Console and have this error.
    I only bought this theme on the 5th of March and already I see two updates from WPBakery – one a bug fix that was fixed 8 hours ago with version 7 (seemingly similar). Others on their forum are having the same problem with the ‘frontend’ builder not working.
    I suspect that this is a problem that is going to surface for a lot of people. I really don’t want to purchase a licence now for WPBakery as I have literally only bought the theme

JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
    post.php:3831 xlcore script included
    frontend-editor.min.js:3 Uncaught TypeError: vc.frame_window.jQuery is not a function
    at vc.ShortcodesBuilder.buildFromContent (frontend-editor.min.js:3)
    at Object.vc.build (frontend-editor.min.js:9)
    at frontend-editor.min.js:9

I look forward to your help in resolving this

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You will receive the latest version of the WPBakery with our next theme update that will be released in a few weeks. If you need it right now, you can contact us directly via our profile page on ThemeForest and we will send you the archive.

REgards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)