Home Forums WoodMart support forum WPBakery Page Builder. Lisans

WPBakery Page Builder. Lisans

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

alminakoltuk
    Participant

Hi, I am requesting the activation code for the theme that I received from you.
    Hola! Would you like to receive automatic updates and unlock premium support? Please activate your copy of WPBakery Page Builder.

Hello,

WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from Codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates. You can update the plugins in Appearance > Install plugins or download the recent versions of the profile on this forum

Best Regards

soniadrs
    Participant

Hi, I am trying to do as you said (Appearance > Install plugins), but this option is not showing up. See image, in Portuguese it should be “Instalar Plugin”. Nothing there.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1. Deactivate and delete the current version of the plugin.

2. Upload the recent plugin from this profile on the forum.

3. Upload and install the plugin in Dashboard > Plugins. If you need help in it, provide your site admin access as well as FTP I will help.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)