Home Forums WoodMart support forum WPBakery Page Builder not work on HTML Blocks

WPBakery Page Builder not work on HTML Blocks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

michele9701
    Participant

Good Morning,
    We have a problem with WP Bakery and HTML Blocks. WP Bakery works fine on pages but doesn’t work on HTML Blocks creation. We disabled all unnecessary plugins to figure out if it was due to some conflict, but that didn’t help.
    We kindly need your support.

Best regards,
    Michele

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

It seems that your settings for the Wp-Bakery Page Builder are disturbed. Goto >> Dashboard >> Wp-Bakery Page Builder >> Role Manager.

For Clarification see screenshot: https://ibb.co/h7FzNdN

And make sure all the options are enabled as in the screenshot above.

Best Regards

michele9701
    Participant

Hi Aizaz Imtiaz Awan,
    Solved. Perfect!

I would also like to understand why I view the shop sidebar filters only in the dropdown window and not in the open window like your demos. File attached.
    I prefer to have the filters open and not in drops.

Best regards,
    Michele

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are Glad that your issue has been Resolved.

I saw the screenshot you attached. Please try using the Woodmart Woocommerce layered nav under Appearance >> Widgets >> Shop page widget area.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/1dbb1e2f2a6d4e7c396a88f33605876c

Note: Please create new topics for each issue in the support system to avoid any confusions.

Best Regards

michele9701
    Participant

Hi Aizaz Imtiaz Awan,
    thank you for your kind reply!
    Solved.

I see that once a size table has been created, it can be associated with a certain category. It would be incredibly perfect if you could associate a size table with the brand.
    Is there any possibility of doing this? Even with a custom php code.
    Thank you again for your cooperation and support.

Best regards,
    Michele

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

michele9701
    Participant

Hi Aizaz Imtiaz Awan,
    thank you for your kind reply!

I have activated the sidebar on the product page and would like to add custom content. Image with text.
    Could you tell me how to do this?
    I think I should first create an HTML block and then insert it into the sidebar .. but I can’t figure out how to do this.

Thank you for your cooperation.
    Best regards,
    Michele

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

If you want to add an HTML block in the single product sidebar then try adding the Html block using the Woodmart HTML Block widget in the single product page widget area under Appearance >> Widgets.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/82262ad403e0b055083cac67171783b8

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)