Home Forums WoodMart support forum WPBakery row does not show all content on mobile

WPBakery row does not show all content on mobile

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

muharrembas
    Participant

Hello. We are using WPBakery and Woodmart premium for our website. I want to display 3 images side by side and on their below there must be buttons. Totally there are 9 images with buttons. I have tried to put 3 row and actually succeeded in creating the desing. The problem is on mobile only 6 images show up with their buttons. We want to show all of them in mobile. I couldn’t find any option in a row setting to achieve desired result. I have actually solved this problem by making them all image and displaying them in image gallerybut as you can guess this is a very suboptimal solution.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)