Home Forums WoodMart support forum WPML search results

WPML search results

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Victor C.
    Participant

Hello

I have installed WPML for multilanguage site and I select spanish as second language. Everything is working find, however when I tried to searh a product in “spanish” the ajax search did not display any result even if product has been translated from EN to Spanish.

Example: I have a Product in English CABBAGE White and I have translated it to Spanish as REPOLLO, however the search bar did not find anything with REPOLLO.

Victor C.
    Participant

Search results is working now.

No action needed from your site.

Thx

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you have found the solution.

Victor C.
    Participant

Issue has come again. Search Form is not showing results in spanish.

Example: I have a Product in English CABBAGE White and I have translated it to Spanish as REPOLLO, however the search bar did not find anything with REPOLLO.

PLEASE Your Support on this.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your FTP access so we can troubleshoot this problem.

Victor C.
    Participant

Please find in private content the info requested.

In addition I tried to add WPML language switcher in top bar right menu however even if I setup wpml for TOP BAR RIGHT my site is not showing the language switcher on that menu. See Attachment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Victor C.
    Participant

Hello

Apologyze for the constant updates. This is to inform you that somehow WPML broke my site and I had to recover my site from a previous backup.

I do not know if your theme is 100% compatible with WPML but I will try again to install and setup WPML in my site.

I will let you know in case issues appears during WPML implementation in my site.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

OK, contact us when you will have any further information.

Victor C.
    Participant

Hello guys

I have installed and translated most of my web site from english to spanish using WPML.

The issue I have is that in mobile theme version when using spanish version the search from searches for products in english but not shows results for searching products in spanish. In desktop version the search form works as a charming website english version the search form only shows results of products in english (example Cabbage) and when moving to spanish the search form only shows results for products in spanish (Example Repollo).

Please could you double check why mobile search form works different that desktop version?

See in private content my FTP credentials.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange, but we tested it on your website and it works correctly for us on mobile devices
    https://gyazo.com/37bde8dc6bf24961ae07d82bc1f64a1c
    https://gyazo.com/eddce5d4d73fe91b713b02ec35e667c2

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)