Home Forums WoodMart support forum WPML translation for product tab names not working

WPML translation for product tab names not working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

podgainy18
    Participant

Dear Woodmart Development Team,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I have encountered with the Woodmart theme. Despite the documentation stating that the theme is 100% compatible with the WPML plugin, I am facing difficulties in translating certain custom fields within the theme settings panel.

Specifically, I am unable to translate the following elements:

The tab titles on individual product pages.
    The text on the WooCommerce cart page that reads, “Before you can proceed to checkout, you need to add some products to your cart. You will find many interesting products on the Shop page.”
    The copyright text.

These custom fields are crucial for providing a complete and cohesive user experience in multiple languages. The inability to translate them hinders the overall functionality and user experience of the site.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue. Any guidance or solutions you can provide to enable the translation of these custom fields using WPML would be extremely helpful.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response.

Best regards,

Viktor

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please go to WPML >> String Translation >> Click the scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Translate texts in admin screens link. https://cdn.wpml.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/translate-texts-in-admin-screens.png

This will take you to a searchable list of admin strings. Find the Words that you want to translate and then select those words and add them to the string Translation then you will go to the WPML >> String Translation >> then find and translate them into other languages.

If the issue still exists then please send me the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue for you.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)