Home Forums Basel support forum Wrong background color in live version

Wrong background color in live version

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Crisperience
    Participant

Hi,

I have an issue where, after updating, the website’s live version displays a white (wrong) background. You can see in the left picture that the editor is dark as it should be, while the right picture shows the live and wrong version.

This is not the first time, and I had it happen before even when doing small updates like changing text.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have checked your site’s homepage and dark background looks normal on it (screenshot https://prnt.sc/VqbZV0ETscAA). If this problem occurs under certain conditions, please describe in more detail the steps to reproduce it.

Kind Regards

Crisperience
    Participant

It happens only on the translated page (/hr) when translating or editing. It defaults the background color to white.

I found a workaround by using the visual backend editor. When using a frontend editor it screws things up. I fixed it by using the backend editor re-applying the background color and clearing the cache.

This is an obvious bug and I can’t go through the process every time I need to edit a single word.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

We have checked homepage using WPBakery frontend editor, and it looks normal for us (https://prnt.sc/04LjKWQ41nYr).

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Kind Regards

Crisperience
    Participant

Yes, it works while IN the editor, but if I edit something and update it – 99% of that in the live version, it will default to a white background. I’ll contact you again if/when it happens.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

Ok, we will be waiting for your message.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)