Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wrong redirect to another page

Wrong redirect to another page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

kidstoriesmd
    Participant

The problem lies in the wrong redirect to another page, in the video below I have represented the process of it, we know that the shop page is connected with the Woodmart theme layouts, well to create a landing/product catalog you can only through the layout part, I tried to translate as usual any page using the Polylang plugin (free) into another language and it worked, but the problem lies in the fact that in the woocommerce plugin is set only one shop page. I draw attention in the video how from the page with default language with correct url based, and after translating it remains the same slug of the default page, name etc.. the same way I showed what the link should be for logical and correct redictioning.

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

kidstoriesmd
    Participant

I’ve tried before, after creating the layout in the new language, it creates correctly and I can modify it, but the problem is that it doesn’t redirect to that layout.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have answered you on a separate topic. Please, try that solution and let me know how it goes.

kidstoriesmd
    Participant

I tried on Twenty Twenty and the same new language product page has the default language slug, i.e. it changes to the new language and the slug stays that way, the most that has changed is the title in the container, I need each language to have its own store page, I translated the page by doubling the store page, but set with the “Store page” that is set in woocommerce is just one, and one field, and nothing else I can change with the translation plugin (polylang). More I showed in the videos above..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Can we switch to the default theme and test it on your website too?

kidstoriesmd
    Participant

Yes, you can, just if you make some changes, please bring it back to normal if necessary.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to be working correctly at the moment. Here is the video https://monosnap.com/file/gMzVIR1kw5h47ntZ3nQMfacZrFFNdx
    Could you please test it from your end?

kidstoriesmd
    Participant

It works fine, but does not redirect to the desired page, below in the video I have shown again what I mean

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It is how it also works with the default theme now. We don’t know how to change this behavior, unfortunately.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)