Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wrong stock text in related-products section

Wrong stock text in related-products section

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

support-1174
    Participant

Hello,

At the bottom of a product page it shows related products wt-related-products (activated via your theme: Theme settings -> product -> related & upsells)
    But it does not show the correct stock status text, see my image.

For variable products It uses: class=”stock available-on-backorder available_on_backorder_color woo-custom-stock-status”
    But it should use: class=”stock in-stock in_stock_color woo-custom-stock-status”.
    For simple products, it uses this class=”stock in-stock in_stock_color woo-custom-stock-status”. Already.

Can you please help me fix this so ? class=”stock in-stock in_stock_color woo-custom-stock-status”. gets used for variable products?

• This topic was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by support-1174.
    • This topic was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by support-1174.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In general, the “Related Products” section comes from WooCommerce so please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand if is it our theme issue or not.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

support-1174
    Participant

Hello,

It is a Woocommerce thing, but maybe you can help me with this via a snippet?
    How can I let the “Related Products” use the p class=”stock in-stock in_stock_color woo-custom-stock-status”> code to show the correct stock status text like: ‘Delivery time: within 10 weeks’.

Your help would be very much appreciated!
    To log in see the Extra information (visible to moderators only) section.

support-1174
    Participant

BTW it does show the correct text for simple products… just not for variable products…

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The issue could be in some 3rd party plugins, Please try to disable all plugins except these ones:

Elementor or WPBackary
    Woodmart Core
    WooCommerce
    Enable the Parent theme

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Kind Regards

support-1174
    Participant

Wha! solved it! see my image

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Great! Glad that you have solved it.

If you’d like to contact us, we are here for whatever questions you may have.

Wish you all the best.

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Wrong stock text in related-products section’ is closed to new replies.