Home Forums WoodMart support forum xtemos Single Product Elements Not Showing in Elementor

xtemos Single Product Elements Not Showing in Elementor

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

nexoraretail
    Participant

I Wanted to Create a Single Product Page with Elementor Template Not with the Woodmart Layout but When i Create new Template from elementor the xtemos Single Product Elements does not appear in elementor

Why is this Happening and How can I Solve it ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi nexoraretail,

Thanks for reaching to us and take our apologies for the long delay in answering.

Please record a short video of the issue for better understanding and provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) to Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns in a more efficient.

Regards,

nexoraretail
    Participant

Hi @Hung Pham

Thank You For Replying

I have attached the video files below please see it and give a solution as soon as possible

nexoraretail
    Participant

Hi @Hung Pham

Thank You For Replying

I have attached the video link below please see it and give a solution as soon as possible

Video Link

https://youtu.be/iUCLGNdfdLo

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi nexoraretail,

Thanks for detailed video.

Yes, that’s true. Single Product widgets are work for Single Product layout that builds with WoodMart WooCommerce builder, you can’t use it for Product template of Elementor Pro.

Hope it clears.

Regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)