Home Forums WoodMart support forum YITH Request a Quote compatibility

YITH Request a Quote compatibility

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Zach Henshall
    Participant

We’ve started building on the theme and everything is looking good but we want to run catalog mode which you have already in the theme, but with the YITH Request a quote plugin so we can receive requests for pricing on the parts.

The plugin works be we get two add to quote buttons on the product page. For example – https://test.aes-usa.com/wp/product/ci08-90-am4-8mm-90-conduit-interface-for-4-pin-amp-junior-timer-connector/

Is this something that can be fixed? I know you do not have this plugin listed as supported but it would be a good add on to use with the catalog mode already in your theme. Also you have some YITH plugins as part of the theme so perhaps it is an easy fix.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

We don’t know why this button is shown twice but you can simply hide one button adding this code snippet to the custom CSS area in Theme Settings

.woocommerce-product-details__short-description + .yith-ywraq-add-to-quote {
    	display: none;
    }

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

Zach Henshall
    Participant

Brilliant. Thanks very much.

We did consider deleting the wordpress site and reinstalling as we had tried many different plugins etc. I’ll try the code but we will probably rebuild the site and test again.

Could this be some kind of error from an uninstalled plugin?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t know where is this problem comes from.

Zach Henshall
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Thanks for the help. The theme is great.

I guess it is related to the short description, I notice if the product does not have a short description we get two buttons still… very strange.

We will be rebuilding the wordpress when we go live with the site. Hopefully it is cured then.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us if you will have any extra questions.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)