Home Forums WoodMart support forum Yith Request a quote plugin button not appearing on single product page

Yith Request a quote plugin button not appearing on single product page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Franjuju
    Participant

Hi,

I’m contacting you because I added the Yith Request a quote plugin to my website. It successfully add request a quote buttons on product archive pages but not in the single product page. I’ve already tried with storefrotn theme and it works but not with woodmart.

I saw that you told another user who had the same problem to add a woocommerce hook on his page and I’ve added it (as you can see on the screen capture attached) but it’s still not showing.

Can you please help me?

Thank you very much

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back. Also, please send us your FTP access to your server files so we can check what is wrong with your website. We will do our best to help you.

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

Kind Regards

Franjuju
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your quick answer. The problem is that we are currently working on the website so is it possible to set in advance a time where you can go on our website and disable the plugins and switch the theme?

Thank you !

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yep, can we log in to your site now to find the issue?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Luke Nielsen.

Franjuju
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve just made a back up so you can log into the website and see what is the problem. To access one of the product that require quote, you can find an url in the extra information of this comment (only one product category allow products to be added to the quote that’s why there are two product archive template and single product template)

Thank you very much

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please try to use this woocommerce_before_single_product hook for showing it.

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Kind Regards

Franjuju
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, I’ve just added the hook and it’s still not working. Maybe I added it in the wrong location?

Can you check please and tell me if it’s well set?

Thank you !

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

I did a few tests and found that you need to use both hooks (check the below screenshot).

woocommerce_single_product_summary
    woocommerce_before_single_product

https://prnt.sc/n0BRHQzZKWS5

Kind Regards

Franjuju
    Participant

Hello,

Perfect it seems to work on your test but I don’t know why it does not work for me. Can you add the two hooks in my elementor and save it please? I’m not sur I’m putting it in the right location

Thank you very much !

Franjuju
    Participant

I’ve finally found how to put correctly the two hooks. Thank you for your help, it’s working perfectly now !

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Glad that you sorted it out.

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

We wish you a splendid day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Yith Request a quote plugin button not appearing on single product page’ is closed to new replies.