Home Forums WoodMart support forum “Your order has been canceled” message not appear

“Your order has been canceled” message not appear

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

ATABIT
    Participant

Good day. I am using PayU payment gateway (plugin: PayU EU Payment Gateway for WooCommerce) and when the payment is invalid, the message “Your order has been canceled” does not display. If I change the theme to the default theme for WordPress (such as Twenty Twenty-Three), the message displays correctly. There’s the possibility to edit that message?

I would very much appreciate your help, as the store is about to be published in a while, and this is quite a serious obstacle.

More information (with link to incorrect order) is send in private section.

Greetings
    Kamil

ATABIT
    Participant

If something will be necessary to troubleshooting just say – I’ll provide it for you

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme and Woocommerce Storefront theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not. Also, please check the site with our theme but only with the theme default plugins activate, and deactivate all the 3rd party plugins from the site.

If it works fine with the default WordPress theme then provide the valid admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

ATABIT
    Participant

I’ll stick with WooCommerce payments (Stripe). PayU plugin seems to be problem. Thanks for help

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Best Regards.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)