Home Forums WoodMart support forum Zakeke product design

Zakeke product design

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

RS53
    Participant

Hi,

Whenever we open a product which we can design in Zakeke, the design tool opens in the single product page at most bottom part. This is really confusing because customer don’t know this and thing nothing happens because the design tool does not show at the top of the page. In Mobile view this is working correctly and as expected.

Can someone look into this please? In private content area temporary login and more details available.

Thanks

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please clarify how you have defined Zakeke at the bottom of the product page.

I await your response.

Kind Regards

RS53
    Participant

Hello,

I did not define anything, this is happening automatically. So I did not influence the layout or whatsever.

Thanks

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Contact the plugin’s developers and ask them which hook they use to show that area from the plugin. Then try to define the “WooCommerce Hook” element in the place you want with the mentioned hook defined in its settings – https://prnt.sc/xjs3U3BFfpza

Clear the cache and recheck the issue.

Kind Regards

RS53
    Participant

Hi,

Can you check private area please?

Thanks!

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with the default WordPress theme like WooCommerce Storefront to understand whether it is our theme issue or not?

Kind Regards

RS53
    Participant

Hi,

I have tested with twenty twenty four. When I press customize it is opening Zakeke designer without any problem, so seems to be a Woodmart issue.

I cannot keep staging site to show as it is slowing down the live website.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by RS53.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You told before that the issue is related to the area of the plugin that is shown at the bottom of the page. So now the issue with opening Zakeke designer? Please clarify how I can replicate it and send access to the staging site.

Also, looks like there is no such staging site – https://prnt.sc/2mvMri-GIwIH, could you please recheck it?

Kind Regards

RS53
    Participant

Hello,

Apologies, English is not my native language.

What I mean by opening Zakeke Designer is the following. The Zakeke Designer opens correct on the single page with the twenty twenty four theme. With Woodmart the Zakeke designer opens below the footer.

So it is not regarding opening the Zakeke Designer but regarding the place of it on the page.

This is what I mean an issue with Woodmart theme

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, please, confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, and switching to the parent/default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable it all back.

Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards.

RS53
    Participant

Hi,

Sure, I have created a clone website. Please see private area for login link.

You can disable and install any theme, but please do not transfer WooCommerce payments etc to this website from live website (you see a notification in clone website admin)

Please test with new theme a single product (see private area).

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please accept my apologies for the delay.

It looks like the area from that plugin is not showing now – https://prnt.sc/vH1jZRI4PsHo, could you please clarify how to enable it?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)