Home Forums WoodMart support forum Zoom function not working on images

Zoom function not working on images

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mjwilson
    Participant

We have been having some issues with the “zoom” function not working on images, on one of our Woodmart sites (this site has had multiple problems over the years.) Older listings will show an icon on the left of the image, that will NOT allow images to be enlarged. The correct position is an icon on the right.

At first older listings were the only ones showing the non zoom icon. We had to open the listing, save it again, and then it would show the correct icon (on the right) and work correctly. Newer listings worked fine.

Then, after the last Woodmart update, ALL the images would NOT zoom, and they all had the incorrect icon on the left.

There was an update to Woo Commerce last week, and after that update, the zoom function seemed to work again. But today, you can’t zoom into ANY images at all. All listings show the incorrect icon on the left.

There is no rhyme or reason to this, that we can figure out.

I will attach a screen shot of how the zoom shows incorrectly, where you can’t click to zoom at all. And then another of where it works correctly.

The only way I can see the “correct” position now (today), is if I am logged in to my admin area, and then view the website. If I browse the website as a customer, I can’t zoom on any of the images.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mjwilson
    Participant

Update: I just logged out of the admin area, went back to the website, and now the zoom function IS working!

This problem keeps happening though, so this isn’t working properly.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

mjwilson
    Participant

Hi Artem –

I really can’t disable all plug-ins unless you want me to pull this over to a staging site?

I already provided admin log in access to our website when I opened this ticket.

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, you need to create a staging development copy of your website. There, you will be able to do such kind of experiments without any harm to your production website.

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)