Home Forums Basel support forum The selector number. The attributes in the quick view. Viewing 360. Awesome menu Reply To: The selector number. The attributes in the quick view. Viewing 360. Awesome menu

Jhuga
Participant

Thank you for your answer!
But I never got to insert a icon of awesome. Want to put the “fa-ht” icon in the menu “Catalog”, tell me what am I doing wrong?

I have a few questions:
1. On the product page when you select one of the attributes, the other is not available.
2. On the product page by increasing the product picture, the picture is not displayed correctly. What if you open another image from the gallery item and flip through all right. But if you open directly the problematic image it will be seen that something is wrong.
I apologize if my English is not good (use Google translator), I’m from Russia. But you can understand what I’m saying if you go to the website. The example is not a correct display of the goods you will find in “ДСК Карусель Комета NEXT 3”

With very best wishes to You in your work!!!

P.S.
On the subject of choosing attributes (additional options) to quick view. It is possible that in future updates this possibility is realized?