Home Forums WoodMart support forum Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue – Woodmart issue or others or more Reply To: Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue – Woodmart issue or others or more

harshwe
Participant

Hello Luke,

2. Have you updated the theme to the latest version?

Not so far.
Would like to update but before that wanted to know just one thing. Once we update and if other issues started appearing (just like with previous updates, and as we mentioned earlier), is there a way to roll back to previous version of the Theme and Core plugin.
I think that was asked by many users earlier also. I think that was in pipeline also to bring such feature. I am not sure whether that has been brought or not.
Also, if such feature has not been added so far, what other way we can roll back to previous version of theme (other than backing up All files or whole site).

PS: Until then, we are in touch with the hosting support, we will try to Clone the Live site first on the staging site and then try to update the theme on that staging site first.
Or else, as per your suggestion we shall update the Theme directly on Live site first, to get rid of that error.

Please suggest

Regards