Home Forums WoodMart support forum all about PORTFOLIO

all about PORTFOLIO

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Bola
    Participant

1.How to properly change the name of categories in the portfolio?
    2.How to add a new category to the portfolio section correctly? Exactly in detail please. Step by step if possible.
    3.How to reduce the size of portfolio blocks on the mobile version? there, instead of 1 healthy one, 4 large ones will fit.

Bola
    Participant

3.for example..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

1 &2) You can add or edit the categories in the portfolio under Dashboard >> Projects >> Categories.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/112a2aa

3) You can set the portfolio layout from Theme Settings >> Portfolio Element.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Bola
    Participant

Bro. Thank you very much but I already in 1. and 2 understood how to do it, there I added them. But you still need to do something to add which shortcut to update which pages. How to do it ?

new categories do not want to be displayed on the site. I have to do something else.

Attachments:

Bola
    Participant

Убей не могу понять что нужно сделать еще ….

Attachments:

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

If you want to display portfolio projects on a page then you need to use a portfolio element.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/112bgz1

If you are trying to ask anything else then please provide some relevant screenshots of the specific area to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Bola
    Participant

Brother not showing new categories you understand? I have already created 20 of them, but they are not displayed in the portfolio on the site.

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)