Home Forums WoodMart support forum Вывод иконок корзина, сравнение, избранное, поиск в кастомной шапке elementor

Вывод иконок корзина, сравнение, избранное, поиск в кастомной шапке elementor

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

asmolin
    Participant

Здравствуйте!

Подскажите пожалуйста. У меня есть несколько вопросов.
    1) Если я создаю свою шапку в Elementor Pro, как мне вывести только иконки корзины, сравнения, избранного и поиска. Вставляю, например, блок compare или wishlist, но вместо иконки вставляется целиком страница сравнения или избранного. А как мне вывести в свою шапку только сами иконки динамические (с выводом кол-ва добавленных товаров)?
    2) Во встроенном (woodmart) конструкторе шапок если я вставил кнопку, как мне вставить иконку для кнопки? (например fontawesome). Я выбираю awesome и что нужно прописывать в поле иконки? Могу ли я поставить свой размер/цвет текста кнопки?
    3) Во встроенном (woodmart) конструкторе шапок для блока “Социальные кнопки” где я могу настроить/поменять иконки и ссылки?
    4) У меня страница Избранное разделилась на две части – слева сайдбар “Мой аккаунт” с пунктами меню и справа основной контент. Как мне отключить левый сайдбар “Мой аккаунт”?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

1. If you create the header in Elementor, WoodMart header elements would not be applied there, they work only in the Header builder.

2. The button in the Header builder has the option to insert the icon: https://gyazo.com/7c7fefc85261a79a15c8d3c206b66563

3. The social networks are configured in the Theme Settings > Social profiles. WoodMart has a set of Elementor widgets and you can find the social networks widget as well. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/shortcodes-2/

4. Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .wd-my-account-sidebar{
    display:none;
    }
    body .woocommerce-MyAccount-content {
        flex: 1 0 100%;
        max-width: 100%;
        width: 100%;
    }

Best Regards

asmolin
    Participant

Hello!

Thanks for your reply.

Please tell me why the price filter does not work for me. I select the desired price range, click filter, but no filtering occurs …

I attach the gif:
    https://gyazo.com/0068dd827ffdb058ff48ef0efe863063

asmolin
    Participant

All filters on store pages do not work. After choosing a certain brand, the filter does not work and cannot be removed.
    Please tell me how to fix this problem?

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and check the issue on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by WooСommerce.

Best Regards

asmolin
    Participant

I installed the Storefront theme on the site.

The price filter still doesn’t work.
    Do you know what the problem might be?

asmolin
    Participant

Hello!

I managed to set up the filters. Filters works.

But filters cannot be reset.
    If I choose a specific brand, it filters the products correctly.
    But when I click on the cross to reset the filter, nothing happens. Please tell me how to solve this problem?

asmolin
    Participant

I have completely deleted my site.

Reinstalled everything again. Installed demo data “Woodmart Main”.

I cannot edit the store page in Elementor. An error appears (I am attaching the screen of this error).
    Please tell me how can I edit the store page in Elementor?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The reason may be plugin conflict or customization.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Вывод иконок корзина, сравнение, избранное, поиск в кастомной шапке elementor’ is closed to new replies.