Home Forums WoodMart support forum Падает весь сервер из-за темы WoodMart Multimarket

Падает весь сервер из-за темы WoodMart Multimarket

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

idg2007
    Participant

Здравствуйте.

Не выносимо уже работать – за одни выходные 20 раз падение сервера и понять не возможно было пока не пришел к мысли – что все выходные я работал с темой WoodMart Multimmarket. Ранее писал – не могу понять – стоит активационный ключ и все равно высвечивается фраза – “Купить эту тему”. Никто не ответил на тот тикет за 2 недели.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Also, let me know how exactly can I reproduce the issue on your website.

Thank you in advance

idg2007
    Participant

Hello
    I disabled all plugins that are not related to your theme. I left only checklist plugins which you had written before me last message. When I am working with theme: I upload pictures + write title and context for one hour. Then in some time I get message “Error conect with database”. And next I write to support my server in order it do restore server. All my projects don’t work when I began to complete this theme MultiMarkets.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems to be a very generic issue and it doesn’t mean that it happens because of our theme. In this case, you need to consult with your hosting provider. They have all the logs and can give you more information about the issue. If there are some errors generated by our theme you can write us and we will check this from our side.

Kind Regards

idg2007
    Participant

Ok, thanks
    Will be able to provide access from my hosting FTP if you need to check bug

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)