Home Forums WoodMart support forum 1) Discount Badge not shown 2) Hide categories in single product page

1) Discount Badge not shown 2) Hide categories in single product page

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

webmaster
    Participant

Hi,
    1) I’m facing an issue with the discount badge, new badge and hot badge on my website. Basically none of them is shown. I’ve activated the setting through the theme options but still nothing is shown. Can you please have a look from backend and fix it?

2) I’d like to hide ONLY the categories in single product page, just them. I want to show the product code and other info. I don’t know how to hide just the categories. Can you please help me?

Thank you so much.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the issue.

Best Regards

webmaster
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve tried but nothing changed. Now I’m facing also one other problem. The wishlist page and compare page doesn’t work. If you try to add some products, nothing is shown. Can you please help me for all of the points from backend?

Thank you.

Hello,

Please leave the plugin deactivated so that we could check.

As for the Wishlist and Compare, they work: https://gyazo.com/7645c664c454b8bd0dc8569e2cd2aff1 and https://gyazo.com/b02784fe58c15253ec6d7029ec77fb09

Please specify the problem with Compare and Wishlist.

Best Regards

webmaster
    Participant

Hi,
    As I’ve said before, it has to be done while you are not logged in. it works only if you are logged in. BUT if you try to go in the website from one other browser WITHOUT log in you will see the issues of wishlist and compare page. AND PLEASE, try to add some products on the wishlist page, then check the page and then add some other products. There you will see the issues.

I’ve sent you 2 videos where I show it.

Hello,

I am checking logged out and https://gyazo.com/175b62497a4a3339d053e8e35a44a10f

and https://gyazo.com/db8c5967bac5e09757005d25901c5f83

As for the bags, please deactivate the plugins and check to leave these plugins only

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

Best Regards

webmaster
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks for the message. In the video you’ve sent me I see that you delete some products from the wishlist but I don’t see anything else. I think it’s better if I sent you a full video so you can see what is my issue. If the video will not clarify anything else I suggest to do a 10 minutes of screen sharing so everything we’ll be clear.

Plus, I’ve tried to deactivate all the plugins yesterday night but it didn’t work. Now we’re currently selling so I’d like not to deactivate the plugins right now (better this night after 01.00am. Now italian time is 17.26pm.

Please look at the video I’m sending you in private.
    Thanks

Hello,

Please consider the possibility to move the clone of your site to the staging area so that we could deactivate the plugins and test, you seem your problem may be required to be viewed by other team members to solve.

As for 10 minutes video, please do not do it, you will not upload it as it would be heavy and not clear, just describe steps by step what I should do to reproduce the problem. Please visit our demo site and test the wishlist and compare functionality, perhaps you thin it should do something which it does not by its nature.

Best Regards

webmaster
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve created the staging area and after some trials I might found out what caused the problem: W3 total cache plugin. Basically when I Purge all cache with the plugin, something start to work wrong on the website regarding wishlist and compare page. I want to say that this problem was not there till some days ago when I updated the theme. So, now that we know what caused the conlict with the theme, are you able to help me out and understand the details about the problem?

In the meantime I’m going to try 2 other plugins for the cache and css that you suggest many times in the past topics to the other users: WP SUPER CACHE and WORDPRESS MINIFY.

Talk to you soon.

webmaster
    Participant

Hello,
    I’ve tried to install and set wp super cache but same problem happened. There is something wrong with the cache plugins and the theme update. I’m not installing any of these plugin right now but it would be great if you help me to fix this problem so I can install a plugin to make the website faster.

Awaiting for your kind replay.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems that your plugins cache wishlist and compare pages. You need to add them to the exception list. If the problem remains, contact plugin’s author for help. Personally, we use WP Rocket on our demo website and you can check how it works with wishlist and compare. Note that we didn’t change anything related to these features in our update.

Kind Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)