Home Forums WoodMart support forum 1 image in widget column with upsell text effect

1 image in widget column with upsell text effect

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello!.

I am interested in having in the layout a column (small) to show the upsell and other products.

I like the effect that you achieved in the upsell that shows 2 photos (one next to the other) without the title and the price (they only appear when you place the mouse over them).

question: Is it possible to have only 1 photo under another one, but that it occupies the width of the column (I send a screenshot).
    With the title of the product and the price that appears when the mouse passes over ….

If it can not be done, maybe you can implement it. It would be nice and it would be a new option for the widgets column.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to enable showing the upsels/cross sales in the sidebar, as soon as you configure that, provide the page URL we will provide the custom CSS to get the view you wish.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

hello. i think the cross sell in the desktop version is fine… for now i’ll leave it like this.

but i need to improve it in the mobile version (screenshot 2).
    here you can do two things.

1 – display only the photos with the price (without the title) covering as much of the side window as possible.

2 – place the photos in a single column, one under the other with the product name and the price, with a max width of 95% (I think this is the best option) maybe you can send me the code.

—————————————————
    inquiries:

– i put a woodmart widget that now will not remove even if i delete it. it is fixed and i can’t remove it (screenshot 1)..any idea how to remove it?

– The following message generates about 70,000 errors in the chrome console:

“Indicate if a cookie is sent in a cross-site request by specifying its SameSite attribute”.

do you know what these errors are due to ?

– And the one that worries me the most: the buttons of the mobile navigation bar that appears at the bottom (icon with my account, home, etc,etc).
    It is only shown if the visitor is logged in?

Thanks!

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

“– i put a woodmart widget that now will not remove even if i delete it. it is fixed and i can’t remove it (screenshot 1)..any idea how to remove it?..””

THAT QUESTION WAS SOLVED!

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

#WOODMART_Widget_Sorting{
    display:none;
    }

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)