Home Forums WoodMart support forum 1 image swatch is missing in every product

1 image swatch is missing in every product

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

b.brenner
    Participant

Concerning the image swatches on the single product page so far every was running fine. Just today I noticed that there is an image swatch missing for one variation of every variable product. Instead of the product image thumbnail the image of the color is displayed.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience but can you please once make sure your WoodMart theme and Core plugin is updated to the latest version and then check back the issue again on your Site. The latest version of the Theme running is 7.0.3 and the Core version running is 1.0.35.

If the issue still persists after updating the Theme and Core plugin, then please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the WP-ADMIN Login details of your Site along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Hello, the theme and core plugin are updated. I deactivated all 3rd party plugins and the issue persists. I set up a staging for debugging purposes. Login details below.

Hello,

Sorry for the earlier inconvenience.

Your issue is now resolved on your Site. Please check back your Site after completely clearing browser and server cache.

Best Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Hello,
    thank you, I have seen that the problem was solved on the staging. On the production site I had a bigger problem this morning: suddenly all the variations and all color attributes had disappeared in the backend. The support of the web space provider has confirmed to me that it is probably related to the wordpress backup. So I had to import an earlier backup this morning. Unfortunately, this has the consequence that your changes on the staging were also reset.
    Could you please tell me the reason for the missing image swatch so I can try to repair it myself? Or could you please repair this on our production site? (login data below)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can update the theme to the latest version 7.0.4 where we fixed this bug.

Kind Regards

b.brenner
    Participant

Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘1 image swatch is missing in every product’ is closed to new replies.