Home Forums WoodMart support forum -100% discount gets displayed instead of -10%

-100% discount gets displayed instead of -10%

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

fR
    Participant

Hi there,
    we are trying to set globally a discount of -10%. We tried to achieve this with several different plugin, but the only result we get is, that it shows -100% (see screenshot attached).
    Please advise us what we can do to achieve a correct displayed 10% global discount.

We need to have this sorted out by this evening, because there is a really big advertised promotion starting by tomorrow. Would be really thankful for your help!

Thanks a lot!

Hello,

Please check the discount configuration. This is the Woocommerce functionality and our theme does not influence that. You can check with the Storefront theme.

Try to deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue.

Best Regards

fR
    Participant

Hi Elise,
    to clarify our issue – it has been a repeated issue with your theme that the discount label is not showing correct percentage but always 100%.
    So we are talking about your theme and the compability with several plugins.

To clarify further pls see here the topic which was answered by you

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/product-tab-sales-showing-100-discount-sale-badge/

and here the topic answered by Artem Temos

https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/sale-badge-showing-100-when-i-have-50-with-woocommerce-dynamic-pricing/

so I´m wondering why are your bagdes not compatible with the most common discount plugins even the one which gets sold in the extensions store of woocommerce.
    And which discount plugin actually does work with your theme or rather your discount badges.

thanks

Hello,

This issue relates to the plugin incorrect work. This plugin rewrite WooCommerce function $product->get_sale_price(); and it always returns an empty value. That is why the percentage is always 100%

Disable the plugin and check how the sales label works.

Best Regards

gameforfun
    Participant

@fr Hello,

I had the same problem and found that the conflict was with The Plus Elementor plugin. (theplusaddons)

I disabled the plugin and it worked normally as before.
    Unfortunately they have this incompatibility

Hello, gameforfun,

Thank you for sharing the information.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)