Home Forums WoodMart support forum 2 attributes to show in short description

2 attributes to show in short description

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

i would like to show 2 attributes in short description with the link to the archive. I’ve tried the solution from Isabel Castillo but that doesn’t do the trick for me. I also know there is an option in woodmart to show all attributes on short description which it’s a great possibility but that’s also not wat i have in mind. just 2 attributes and if our customers would like to see more there is the tab with all the attributes.

i would like to show the auteur and uitgever below the product price. someone here knows how to get this done?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Product Attributes has the option “Visible on the product page” disable it for the attributes you do not want to show and enable for those you want to show http://prntscr.com/nlx8w8

In result, the attributes table after short description will show the attributes which you configure.

Best Regards

Hi Elise,

thx for your response. but my question is not answered with this comment. i want to show 2 attributes in the short description. Not hide or display an attribute in the table for this. Just an copy (incl. pa_link) of the attribute auteur and uitgever in short description.

Why?
    because these attributes are very essential for the products. A lot of costumers do not use the tab “additional information”. I also know there is an option in woodmart to show all attributes on short description which it’s a great possibility but that’s also not wat i have in mind. just 2 attributes and if our customers would like to see more there is the tab with all the attributes.

an example in the attachment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

In the product grid, it is possible to show only one attribute. As for the products, there are no other options.

This is Woocommerce functionality and our theme does not influence it.

Best Regards

Hi Elise,

thx i understand. its an additional question not perse theme based. thx for your answer!

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘2 attributes to show in short description’ is closed to new replies.