Home Forums WoodMart support forum 2 Columns "Filter by Brand" on Mobile Devices

2 Columns "Filter by Brand" on Mobile Devices

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

scholtobos
    Participant

Hi G’s,

I have a question.

In the Widget Area I chose the 2-column display for “Filter by Brand” navigation (menu type: WOODMART Woocommerce Layered Nav).

On desktop it works fine. But on mobile I only see a single column. Doesn’t matter which browser/computer/device/operating system I choose. It also appears on your own demo website.

Please see screenshots for desktop and mobile (my website and your demo page)

How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance.
    S. Bos, The Netherlands

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have test your site and also seen your widgets area that you have using 2 column display type for the brand widget “Woocommerce Layered Nav”.

https://screenshot.net/kvnp8cp

But those 2 columns layout is for the desktop screens. But in the mobile screens it automatically shifted to single column due to the responsive behaviour and the default functionality. So it is not possible to display the two columns in the mobile also. As it requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Best Regards.

scholtobos
    Participant

Ok, I understand. Then I will code it myself. Can you at least give a hint, because I explored the css code and cannot find any clue.

Hello,

You have to find that specific function which is responsible for displaying those brand filter(Woocommerce Layered Nav). And customize it directly except of changing its layout via css code.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)