Home Forums WoodMart support forum 2 differents popups in the header bottom

2 differents popups in the header bottom

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Fredcasas
    Participant

Hi,
    I want to put 2 differents popups (open at the click) in the header bottom. I follow the instructions found in a topic number #157776 and it works for one but the second I want to create is the same as the first. How can I create the second one different of the first ?
    Thanks
    Fred

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

If you add more than one Popup element on a page, you should insert different Id https://prnt.sc/skno3g

Best Regards

Fredcasas
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks for your answer.

My problem is that I used the CSS Class ” woodmart-open-newletter” (see picture) that I found in the topic #157776 (I tried to search a solution in the forum before disturbing you), and I am not using a popup in HTML block (see picture).

So how can I do, as I must have 2 differents in the same time ? More than this I will have to change them each week.

Thanks for your help.
    Fred

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please disable this popup in the Theme Settings > Shop page > Promo popup. If you want to add more than one popup, make it by means of Pop up element with different Id.

Best Regards

Fredcasas
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks for the answer. It works even if it was not so easy to make it!
    One other question please :

the 2 popups are differents, positionned at the good place. Inside there are image with hot spots. I ask the the image of the (when I click) to be in a position (up, down, left or right) but it does not apply (see images bellow).

How can I do to make it respect ?

Thanks
    Fred

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area and product page URL or page URL where I can check it.

Best Regards

Fredcasas
    Participant

Hi,
    as requested in the private content.
    Cheers.
    Fred

Hello,

I have moved the hot spot a bit and set the right, now it is not cut. There is no space enough for the hot spot element that is why it is cut.

Please check now.

Best Regards

Fredcasas
    Participant

Hi
    Ok I understand the problem. Thanks for your help.
    Another question about those popup. I want to put them in the mobile menu too with the same action at the click than on desktop.
    How can I do ?
    Thanks and take care
    Fred

Hello,

Try to add an HTML widget to the Mobile menu area and user would be able to call it. Hot spot elements may have a limitation in responsiveness. I would suggest to create a clone of the hotspot and place theme either in the top or in the bottom.

Best Regards

Fredcasas
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks…But I did not succeed to do that…
    Fred

Hello,

What was your problem this time?

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)