Home Forums WoodMart support forum 2 identical style sheets are served

2 identical style sheets are served

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

max06accesso
    Participant

Hello,

As you can see on the screenshot, two identical style sheets are loading on the pages of our website. How is this possible? Which one can I delete or disable? I guess the original one is woodmart-style

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme, switch to the parent theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

max06accesso
    Participant

I’m sorry, I don’t have the opportunity to do that. Could you tell me which of the two lines seem too much for you? I’ll deactivate it from the cargo bay.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

max06accesso
    Participant

Hello,

Good news, I was finally able to generate a custom css style sheet. I had contacted you because of 520 errors during the generation. It was a dns or cloudflare firewall error. However I still have this WPM-WOODMART-STYLE stylesheet which is displayed in the script manager. I have disabled it on all the site. I would really like to delete it permanently but I can’t find this file and I wonder where it can come from! If you have an idea or some info, please let me know. (Intruder sheet: WPM-WOODMART-STYLE).

Best Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us a link to the page that contains two similar CSS files so we can see this live?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)