Home Forums WoodMart support forum 2 swatch variation for 1 product

2 swatch variation for 1 product

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

lenamtl
    Participant

Hi
    Is it possible to have 2 variations that use swatch image?

The customer need to select 2 designs per product
    Design 1
    Design 2

If this is not possible which plugin do you recommend for kit, bundle

Thanks

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option available for that.

Unfortunately we could not suggest you with any plugin.

Best Regards

lenamtl
    Participant

Hi I say variation but I mean attibute with an image (not a variation)

I think I will go with advanced product fields for woocommerce
    as it mark as compatible with your theme
    https://www.studiowombat.com/kb-article/advanced-product-fields-for-woocommerce-compatibility/

Hello,

Sorry but we haven’t tested any of the plugins with our theme yet.

You can try testing yourself.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

lenamtl
    Participant

Hi,

the store is using Woodmart variation swatches and it’s work fine.

It seems that all bundle & kits plugins having issue with Woodmart based on other user questions.
    Could you recommend the one that create the less issue based on your support experience.

I’m looking for a solution so I’m wondering
    Is it possible to use other swatches plugin with your theme
    – I would keep the products set with woodmart the way it is with woodmart swatches but I would use group with other swatch plugin?

Any sugestion is welcome

Hello,

Sorry, but we could not suggest you with any plugin.

Because we haven’t tested any plugin of this functionality with our theme yet.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

lenamtl
    Participant

That would a great nice to have to be able to have more than one variation that use swatch image, so we can use it in a bundle

Hello,

For now and I am forwarding this to our development department for considering to add it in the theme, but I am not giving you the guarantee for that because please note that a theme cannot satisfy all requirements as it may occur theme heaviness. Sometimes it may require your own customization. So if the development department finds it fit with the theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Best Regards

lenamtl
    Participant

Hi,

I think the best option would be that Xtremos have it own product bundle extension compatible with the themes, that would be fantastic and a great addon and bring a lot of sales.

Case1: a bundle 1 variable product with swatch images and 1 ebook.
    Case2: a bundle 2 variables products with swatch images and 1 ebook.

I think woocommerce grouped product cannot be a variable product with swatch image (woocommerce limitation).

All third party bundle extensions seems not compatible with the theme Add to cart / Ajax and I don’t want to disable that.
    It look like multiple CSS adjustement are required too and overall this may break the theme.
    I have not test them, but based on your customers questions this seems complicated to make these to work with the theme.

I’m doing some test and a lot of research to find a solution.

Hope you team will create a compatible extension 🙂

Hello,

I have already marked this as a feature request and We will consider adding it in the Theme. but I am not giving you the guarantee for that because please note that a theme cannot satisfy all requirements as it may occur theme heaviness. Sometimes it may require your own customization. So if the development department finds it fit with the theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘2 swatch variation for 1 product’ is closed to new replies.