Home Forums WoodMart support forum 3 question, help please…

3 question, help please…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

casillg
    Participant

1. good night, it is my first message here so to see if I am lucky, I need to know how to find the generated pages of categories and products to edit them, I have gone to the desktop >>> all the pages >> but what reference can I catch to direct me to a page of specific products or categories? a link or some reference? I would like you to indicate it to me with a catch if it is not too much to ask.

2. Another question is the following, I have registered the mailchimp from my client’s email, I have seen some tutorials on youtube and apparently, making the efforts to send mass mail is done from the mailchimp page itself, right? For this I have activated mailchimp in wordpress and they bring me 5 tabs but I suppose that from there in wordpress no messages are sent, right? So when people send their mail in the newsletter form they automatically arrive at the mailchimp account?

3. Could you tell me the steps to carry out a slider on similar or recommended products to the main pages of each article?

Hello,

1) You cannot edit the product and categories pages. Because they come from WooCommerce and our theme doesn’t influence them. It requires customization and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

2) Yes the emails are stored in the MailChimp account.

3) Please provide a screenshot of the specific area where you want to add the carousel to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

casillg
    Participant

What I am asking you is that if there is a label to show the products as “recommended” in the same way as with the “featured” or “New” labels?

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option in Theme Settings to add the recommended label to the products. Because the product labels are WooCommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence them.

You can add a new attribute and assign it an item then you can add it to the specific product.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/WHr9NP8

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)