Home Forums WoodMart support forum 360 degree view not rendering in middle of screen and is not smooth with 11 pics

360 degree view not rendering in middle of screen and is not smooth with 11 pics

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have uploaded 11 images for 360 view.
    The images are not scrolled smoothly and also the it is not rendered in middle of screen on laptop.
    The image on clicking arrow jumps to some image ahead skipping images in between.

Hello,

Please try re adding the images to the 360 product and then check back.

If the problem still continues then provide the admin panel login details of the website.

Best Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

yes, I have tried it, it doesn’t work. Giving you admin access.
    Also for the video also, sometimes it is not rendered in the middle of the screen.
    Thanks

Hello,

Please try adding 9 images of size 540×400 px then check back after clearing the cache.

Best Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tried doing so, didn’t make any difference wrt to smoothness. Second it still renders way below center of the screen. Have to go down to see it.
    Is there any required dimensions that needs to be abided? I saw in one of the support question where it has been answered that any dimension image can be uploaded and could be 15-20 in number.
    Also I can’t see anywhere where this 360 degree viewer plugin can be configured.

Hello,

If you want to make it more smoother then try adding 30-50 images for it then check back after clearing cache.

Best Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have you checked? it is not about smoothness, it jumps skipping images in between.

30-50 images nobody uploads for 3d view. May I please know how many images have been uploaded in your demo site to show the chair?

Further, please point out why the 3d viewer doesn’t render on centre of the screen at the first place?

Why do we need to go down below to see where it is lying?

How do we clear cache?

This is the first topic I have asked for support and I am having such a bad experience where my problem is not being listened to and checked 🙁

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to download to files from this link https://file.io/3Z72U0QOgqFZ
    Replace them in the theme folder

wp-content/themes/woodmart/js/libs/threesixty.js
    wp-content/themes/woodmart/js/libs/threesixty.min.js

And then put the following code snippet to the functions.php file in your child theme

add_filter( 'woodmart_three_sixty_prev_next_frames', function () {
    	return 1;
    } );

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    Thank you. However, the file from the link has been deleted. Can’t access it.
    Could you please attach the file again?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,

Downloaded the files, replaced them on server as mentioned.
    Added the function in functions.php file as mentioned.
    Cleared browser cache. Reloaded the page. Checked the 3d view.

There is no difference. It is still the same. Request you to please check.
    Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Let me check with new images and I will let you know.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

It is working fine now with updated library that you have shared.
    I thank you for your help and support.

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘360 degree view not rendering in middle of screen and is not smooth with 11 pics’ is closed to new replies.