Home Forums Basel support forum 4 simple questions, please

4 simple questions, please

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Oscar
    Participant

Hi there I m using the latest version of Basel I just downloaded the latest version to create a fresh new site for my company. I have 4 questions please.
    1-On theme options/header/Logo image – white
    I uploaded a logo similar size to the main logo but the system still displays the basel demo logo. I have no problem on main logo, sticky logo, favicon uploads. All works except logo white. Why do you think?
    2-I m trying to build a site that promotes products and company, no sales (for now). So I still installed woocommerce but I dont want Add to cart buttons on each product thumbs, I only need Add to Favorite (or add to wishlist) buttons thats all. So I can describe each product with photos and text but no sale. So how can I get rid off Add to card or buy buttons.
    3-My site will not sell anything at the moment so on top right of my site I want to get rid off the shopping cart icon and total price thingy, how can I hide it?
    4-I will have 3 languages on my site and one of them RTL Arabic. So your theme works as RTL site? And your theme works with WPML – the multilingual WordPress plugin?
    THANK YOU

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. White logo is displayed only in case you are using light color scheme for your header.

2 & 3. You can enable catalog mode option in Theme Settings -> Shop -> Catalog mode.

4. Yes, our theme is fully compatible with RTL and WPML plugin.

Regards

Oscar
    Participant

Thanx but white logo appears here https://xtemos1.r.worldssl.net/basel/wp-content/themes/basel/images/logo-white.png
    Basically I m trying to upload logo for footer on theme panel so when I see that above I thought white logo is that one.
    So how can I change the footer logo? https://demo.xtemos.com/basel/home-medical/
    thanx

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can change it in Appearance -> Widgets.

Oscar
    Participant

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘4 simple questions, please’ is closed to new replies.